How to Connect Slaite to Shopify
Welcome to Slaite!
We are thrilled you chose Slaite as your Canadian creative right hand and print-on-demand drop-shipping provider for your online business.
Slaite is currently a private Shopify app - with plans to go public soon!
Need help connecting to Shopify? We've got you.
Check out this video tutorial explaining how to connect your Slaite account with your Shopify store.
- Log into your Shopify store and select Apps in the left menu
- Select Manage private apps
- Select Create a new private app button
- In the ‘Private app name’ field, input ‘Slaite’
- In the ‘Emergency developer email’ field, input your email address
- In the Admin API section, change the following permissions to ‘Read and write’ access
- Assigned fulfillment orders
- Fulfillment services
- Ensure the Webhook API version is the latest version
- Select Save
- Select ‘I Understand, create the app’
*Your Slaite Shopify app is created but you must connect your Slaite app to your store
- Navigate to your Slaite account
- Select My Account
- Select My Stores
- Select Connect Store
- Select Connect under the Shopify icon
- In the ‘Store Name’ field, input your Shopify store name
- In the ‘Shopify Store URL’ field, input your Shopify store url, example: https://firstname-lastname.myshopify.com
- In the ‘API Key’ field, copy and paste the API key from the Slaite Shopify private app you created
- In the ‘API Password’ field, copy and paste the API password from the Slaite Shopify private app you created
- In the ‘Shared Secret’ field, copy and paste the Shared Secret from the Slaite Shopify private app you created
- Select the Test Connection button
- If you followed these steps and still encounter problems, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org